For the first time in my life i witnessed an earthquake tremor outside my house today. My car,...

Tarek Khedr originally shared: For the first time in my life i witnessed an earthquake tremor outside my house today. My car, the buses, the street lights were shaking. All of those could have been turned into ruins but the Mercy of Allah prevailed and the tremor stopped after sometime. I never thought before going out of my house that i would witness the tremor today. And i never thought that i could have been among the victims of earthquake today.

This is life, we plan for so many things for this world that we forget that we have to turn to Allah someday. We have become so busy with the accomplishments of this world that we forget its true purpose i.e to obey Allah and work for hereafter. May Allah give guidance to all of us. May Allah help the victims of the earthquake aameen. View full size (960x960) http://dlvr.it/9nn0JB

Comments