What makes some people think that anyone/anything besides Allah can cause benefit or harm.Just...

What makes some people think that anyone/anything besides Allah can cause benefit or harm.Just Read what Allah azzawajal taught PROPHET Muhammad pbuh in the Noble Quran .


قُلْ إِنَّمَا أَدْعُو رَبِّي وَلَا أُشْرِكُ بِهِ أَحَدًا


Qul innama adAAoo rabbee wala oshriku bihi ahadan


Say (O Muhammad SAW): “I invoke only my Lord (Allah Alone), and I associate none as partners along with Him.”


Al-Jinn (72:20)


قُلْ إِنِّي لَا أَمْلِكُ لَكُمْ ضَرًّا وَلَا رَشَدًا


Qul innee la amliku lakum darran wala rashadan


Say: “It is not in my power to cause you harm, or to bring you to the Right Path.”


Al-Jinn (72:21)


قُلْ إِنِّي لَنْ يُجِيرَنِي مِنَ اللَّهِ أَحَدٌ وَلَنْ أَجِدَ مِنْ دُونِهِ مُلْتَحَدًا


Qul innee lan yujeeranee mina Allahi ahadun walan ajida min doonihi multahadan


Say (O Muhammad SAW): “None can protect me from Allah’s punishment (if I were to disobey Him), nor should I find refuge except in Him.


Al-Jinn (72:22)


Their can be no better evidence than the above


Come back to your Lord…The Lord of Kaaba and the Lord of Mankind.All power is only for Allah.Lets not complicate this.


#islam #muslim #quran #Allah #prophetMuhammadpbuh #power #powerchangeseverything #Superpower #infinity #omnipotent View full size (305x165) http://dlvr.it/7L36gM


Comments