Dua to gain ALLAH'S LOVE, the love of other people and good deeds

Tarek Khedr originally shared: Dua to gain ALLAH’S LOVE, the love of other people and good deeds

Join us in this beautiful dua,learn it and write “ameen” below.


”O Allah! I ask You for Your Love and the love of those who love You, and deeds which will cause me to attain Your Love. O Allah! Make Your Love dearer to me than myself, my family and the cold water”


Abud-Darda’ (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that The Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) said, “One of Prophet Dawud’s supplications was: Allaahumma inni as’aluka hubbaka, wa hubba man yuhibbuka, wal-‘amalalladhi yuballighuni hubbaka. Allaahumm-aj’al hubbaka ahabba ilayya min nafsi, wa ahli, wa minal-maa’il-baarid


[At- Tirmidhi].


 View full size (800x700) http://dlvr.it/72zPLF


Comments