...(◎)________人

اماتَلاه كاريم اماتَلاه originally shared: …(◎)________人

..║∩║_____.:”’”””;.__.

..║∩║___(((|)))__.

..║∩║_║∩∩∩∩∩∩∩∩∩║__

All Praises are for

█▀█ █ █ █▀█ █_█

█▀█ █ █ █▀█ █▀█;


Assalamu’alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuh….


Wake up Muslims..Its Fajr time now…


Indeed praying fajr makes our inner soul feel the effect of

its barakah throughout the day.


No matter what happens in the day,

the thought “I prayed Fajr today” conquers all moods!

Strive your utmost for this beautiful barakah-filled blessing of ALLAH.


A beautiful and blessed morning

May ALLAH (Subhânâhu Wâ Ta‘âlâ) make us among those who

rise and pray Fajr easily and consistently,

out of submission and gratitude,

Aameen……


"My Lord, make me an establisher of prayer, and [many] from

my descendants. Our Lord, and accept my supplication.”

[Al-Qur’an Surah ‘Ibrāhīm (Abrahim)….14:40].


ALLAH alone I worship by doing religious deeds sincerely,

for HIS sake only.

Tenth Ramadhan today.!!! Alhamdulillah…

……………..…,•’“’•,•’“’• ,

………..………’•,`’•,*,•’`,• ’ View full size (640x640) http://dlvr.it/6FyLFM


Comments