Nasheed(hymn) to the Muslim Ummah from the brave souls of Alsham(Syria),Alquds(Palestine),Khorasan(Afghanistan)

|A strong wind blew from the cellar(underground).|
|And it blew away my poems.|
|Dusty winds and heavy clouds are calling over and over...|
|Is there any salvation ?|
|A strong wind blew from the cellar(underground)|
|And it blew away my poems|
|Dusty winds and heavy clouds are calling over and over|
|Is there any salvation?|
|An evil planned behind you,aims to destroy my Ummah |
|I swear by The Lord of the heavens |
|Oh my Ummah listen carefully|
|....because everything looks vague|
|Their bombs are thrown like poisons over us|
|And we have no sincere or honest friend|
|My son was shot at "bullets harvest"(in cold blood)|
|With no one to comfort or console me|
|Oh my kind father they stabbed you,just as one drinks a sip of water.|
|Tuba(a tree in Jannah) is your home where there's no misery|
|Oh my mother stop crying,your religion is rising up|
|And everything else will go in vain|
|And since my honor was violated |
|I'm beseeching my Lord,who will answer my dua|
|Oh my young child,the sound of pride is torn|
|Everyone is busy singing melodies(songs)|
|Layla is shouting unto you:
"Your dignity,is desecrated oh morons!"|
|My tongue is fine but my heart is wounded...|
|And my eyes have become like a mouth of water pitcher...|
|I mourn for long with no cure..|
|For my folks turn into birds(martyrs)|
|My tongue is fine but my heart is wounded|
|And my eyes have become like a mouth of water pitcher..|
|I mourn for long with no cure|
|For my folks turn into birds(martyrs)|
|Are there any solutions to get our rights back?|
|Where's the resistance ? Where's the pride?|
|While we are sleeping like the "people of the cave "(ref:Quran)|
|The trial may come to us in a sudden..|
|I'm asking Allah(subhanahu wa ta'ala ) to end this suffering.|
|And send down His soldiers (angels) as (man) as rain drops|
|To raise the Quran up and wane other books|
|And to grant victory to the soldiers who insist in their dua|
|To raise the Quran up and wane other books|
|And to grant victory to the soldiers who insist in their dua|

Comments